When you use our Sites and in order to provide you with Services, you may be asked to provide personal information such as:
- Name and/or business name
- Home address and/or business address
- Home, business, or mobile telephone number
- Email address(es)
- Credit, debit, or other payment account number and related information
- Date of birth
Your personal and non-personal information is collected in various ways in connection with our Sites and Services. Often you give information directly to us. For example, you may be required to provide us personal information when:
- Registering for Services or an account on our Sites
- Signing up for special offers from LMS and selected third parties
- Submitting a form or transmitting information to us
- Submitting your credit card or other payment information
We may also collect information from you using certain technologies, for example:
- Cookies: We may receive and store certain information about your browsing preferences by using LMS and third party cookies. Cookies are small text files placed on your computer to customize your experience.
- Web Beacons: We may collect information about your browsing activities by using web beacons. Web beacons are transparent graphic pixels that are placed on web pages that enable us or a third party to track your actions on our Sites and deliver interest-based advertisements.
- Local Stored Objects: We may store information about your browsing activities through locally stored objects by using technologies such as “Flash cookies” and HTML5 (“LSOs”). LSOs tack your actions and store information about your preferences and can be used by third party partners to deliver interest-based advertisements.
- Social Media Features: Our Sites may include social media features that may collect your Internet Protocol (IP) address of the page you are visiting, and may set a cookie to enable the feature to function properly. These features are either hosted by a third party or hosted directly by us.
- Log Files: We may gather certain information automatically and store it in log files. This information may include Internet Protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, and/or clickstream data.
We may combine the above information with other information we collect or receive from other sources, such as offline, public databases, joint marketing partners, social media platforms, and other third parties.
We may use the personal and non-personal information you provide us for our business purposes, including:
- Setting up your Services
- Providing your Services and products
- Processing payments for your Services
- Contacting you regarding your Services and responding to your inquiries and comments
- Enhancing, improving, or modifying our Sites and Services
- Developing new products and services
- Conducting data analysis, including fraud monitoring and prevention
- Providing marketing and promotional materials
- Customer retention, feedback, and reactivation programs
- Engaging in lead generation activities
By submitting any information to us relating to another person, you represent that you have the authority to do so and to permit us to use the information in accordance with this Policy.
We may share your information in the following ways:
- Third Parties: We may share your information with affiliates, partners, and service providers (including LMS Authorized Dealers) to provide some of our Services and to complete our business purposes as described above. We do not sell your information to third parties for their own marketing purposes.
- Legal Authorities: We may disclose your information for legal reasons including to comply with a subpoena or court order, to cooperate with law enforcement, or when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request.
- Transfer in the Event of Sale or Change of Control: We may transfer your information to a third party in the event of any reorganization, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer or other disposition of all or any portion of our business, assets or stock, including in connection with any bankruptcy or similar proceedings.
Our Sites may include links to other websites. If you submit personal information to any of those websites, your information is governed by their privacy policies. This Policy does not address the privacy practices of any third parties or service providers.
LMS’s Site and Services are intended for a general audience and we do not knowingly collect personal information from minors.
We seek to use reasonable organizational, technical and administrative measures to protect your information. Unfortunately, no information transmission or storage system can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. If you have reason to believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure, please contact us immediately.
You are responsible for ensuring your information provided through our Sites or Services is accurate. To review your information for accuracy, please login to your LMS account.
We may update this Policy to reflect changes to our information practices. If we make any changes, we will post the revised Policy on the LMS Privacy Center. We encourage you to periodically review this Policy for the latest information on our privacy practices.